Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hello again! I had a great day of practice today. Although I get up early every morning, a friend pointed out to me that I don't usually tee off in casual or practice rounds until lunch time, so in order to prepare for my upcoming tournaments I got to the course early today and teed off by myself at 8am.  No music, no conversation, just me in the chilly morning wind on the dew covered grass. My routine and rhythm seem different when I actually have to tee off early, rather than practicing or working out first, so it was great practice since I haven't been in tournament competition in several weeks. I am looking forward to teeing it up early in the mornings next week in Orlando. If you've got early tournament rounds coming soon, even at your local club, you might try some early practice rounds too!

Gotta keep believing!

BB


No comments:

Post a Comment